- Contestants must be a resident of Cabell County or be a WV resident attending a school in Cabell County.
- Must not be married, had a marriage annulled, or have borne a child.
- If chosen Queen, she agrees to remain single, not become pregnant, and if either occur, the contract will become null & void.( forfeiting title of Queen.)
- Contestant must have reached her 16th birthday by January 1st of the current year and will not turn 22 years of age on or before December 31st of the current year.
- Contestant must be of good moral character and have not been convicted of any felony or crimes.
- Contestant has not made any legal obligations that would prevent or limit her participation as a contestant.
- If chosen as Cabell County Fair Queen, contestant must forfeit any other title she may hold that is represented at West Virginia Association of Fairs and Festivals’ Queen Contest.
- Competition will consist of: Personal interview, Modeling of interview attire (including a self introduction), Evening gown competition, & On stage interview.
- A photogenic & congeniality winner will be chosen, however, these do not tally into the final score deciding the winner.
2012 CABELL COUNTY FAIR QUEEN will receive:
Official Queen’s Crown& Banner
Clothing allowance designated for
Fairs & Festivals competition attire(purchases
MUST be approved by pageant director)
Lodging and registration fees for the 2013 Miss
West Virginia Association of Fairs & Festivals
For more information, contact pageant director: Gretchen Pingley