No pets allowed unless board approved.
Service animals permitted
No smoking in buildings or under tents/shelters.
The Cabell County Fair is a family-oriented event. In keeping with this, we desire to have a safe and family friendly environment. Therefore, the following dress code will be enforced and violations of the dress code will be grounds for dismissal from the park without refund of admission fee.
- Shirt and shoes are required and must be worn at all times,
- Sexually explicit wording or pictures, vulgar language or pictures, inflammatory or discriminatory wording or pictures are not allowed.
- Tattoos that fall into the above categories must be covered at all times.
- Undergarments must be covered at all times.
- Sexually revealing clothing is not allowed
- All Pumpkin Park rules must be complied with at all Cabell County Fair events. These rules are posted at the entrance gates.
- The Cabell County Fair Board reserves the right to determine dress code violations and the decision of the Board is final.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Cabell County Fair Board Code of Ethics
- Promote unity and rapport among assistants (fellow members, volunteers, and participants).
- Exhibit the highest level of integrity and professionalism by treating contractors, associates, and patrons as your guest.
- Advocate and apply fair, just and proper practices in relationships with contractors, associates and patrons.
- Consider and evaluate the results of decisions and/or actions and how they might affect the associates, the fair, and the community.
- Promote and communicate the importance of the economic, educational, and entertainment benefits offered to the community through the fair.